Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Day of School...

I can't believe school started!!  The kids were so excited!!
Christian looking studly on his first day of first grade
Grant was almost as excited as I was for the kids to go to school :)
He ended up sleeping the whole time!!  Lots of quiet time for me...almost too much
But I was able to conquer this mountain while Grant slept...I have no problem getting the clothes washed...the clean ones just keep piling up...I HATE FOLDING LAUNDRY!!  I must say it is much easier to do when I am by myself!!  I was also able to read, write in my journal and shower before noon...pure bliss!!
Nina was so excited to start Kindergarten...they have a wonderful program for her here that we are so excited about!!
She even gets to ride the bus!!  She rode it home today and I think it was the highlight!!
They had all the kids outside waiting to go in...the boys were not to excited about me walking them to their classrooms (sniff...) so I took advantage of the photos outside.

Nina was all about the pictures...

Posted by Picasa

What an amazing young man he is...So handsome!!
I can't believe all three of them are in school all day (this week is 1/2 days)
Matthew is a fifth grader!!
We live close enough that the boys will walk together...it was fun to all walk together today...Matthew seemed to stay a couple of houses in front of us the whole way...is he just excited or embarrassed to be walking with his Mama???

2 comments:

The Wilson Family said...

Awesome Camie! Maybe you can come tackle my laundy mountain...I don't mind washing and folding but puting away is my weakness:)

AZ Sunshine Academy said...

Oh my gosh! They are getting so big!