Wednesday, August 18, 2010

By their FRUITS you will know them

We had a family reunion up in Park City last week.  It was super fun and I was reminded again how amazing my family is!!  My parents are the greatest...I hope that as one of their "fruits" I can make them proud and let everyone know how wonderful they are.  They have always taught by example.  I learned early on what selfless service meant.  They taught me not to judge and how important it is to think of others before myself.  They truly live what they believe.  I love them so much!!  My siblings are also amazing "fruits". They are all working hard to raise their families.  It was so fun to hang out with them and make awesome memories.  It was great to see all of our kids having fun together.  One day while we were there Matthew said, "Nathan (his cousin) is my family and he is my friend....he is my family friend!"  It is so nice to have "family friends!" 

click on the photos...they are way better large!
 
In other news....Matthew and Christian found out this morning that they passed their karate test and are now sporting their YELLOW belts!!  Super exciting!!  Also...I have to admit that I am a little excited for school to start!!  7 days...not that I am counting down!  Matthew, Chrisitan, and Nina will all be full day (Ben too) ;)...  I have loved this summer, but it is always nice to get back into a schedule and routine.

1 comment:

The Wilson Family said...

Super cute camie - you are so talented! Thanks for taking such great shots of us at the reunion! Love you!