Wednesday, August 5, 2009

We made it!!

I have SO much to post...but for now...

WE MADE IT!!

We are officially Utahns...never thought I would see the day...but we are loving it. The kids don't start school until the end of August so we are enjoying the sights and just hanging out. Grant is now 7 months old...I have 6 month pics to post...but that will come later. Nina is loving our house...lots of stairs for her to practice on...We are still working on getting her registered for preschool. Christian loves being able to play outside...such a change from the blistering heat we are used to. Matthew has made serveral friends in the neighborhood...they play together almost everyday...and I don't even have to schedule a "playdate"...I love that he can just walk down the block and knock on the door!! Ben starts school on the 17th and I have already had a couple of photoshoots....(ok...one was for my sister...but still :)

On the other side we do miss AZ a little bit...especially our wonderful friends!! We are counting on them to plan some fun roadtrips to come see us!!

4 comments:

Rae Lynn said...

Yay! You are alive! :) Sounds like everything went well and that you are all settling in! Miss you guys!

Jeanerbee said...

What?! You MOVED?! And I was hoping to get a photo session in when we come to AZ at the end of the month... bah. Well, maybe we'll cross paths in Utah one of these days! =)

JacksonFamily said...

It's 110 on my thermometer outside. Are you ready for guests?

Anonymous said...

Did you guys leave Indy with anyone?? I had not seen her since you guys moved and suddenly I seen her outside. You will have to text me your phone number I accidently erased it.