Friday, January 30, 2009

One Month Old!!

I can't believe that Grant "turned" 1 month yesterday!! We are so glad he is healthy again. He loves to snuggle and he is so alert when he is awake...just taking in all the craziness that he finds here!! He had his one month check up today...He weighed in at 10.5 lbs (50th percentile) and measured 22 inches long (also the 50th percentile)...
Grant is named after my dad, brother, and grandpa...this is a pic of Grant and my dad taken a few days after he was born...Grant is starting to loose his baby hair and he is looking more and more like my dad!! ;)

Here are a few pics from a quick "one month session" that I took today...I hope he continues to love having his picture taken...because I can't get enough!!.... (notice the hair line!)...His eyes are looking bluer (is that a word?) everyday...and I think his hair looks kindof strawberry blonde...but we will have to see how it grows back in...







3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh Camie! He is so cute! I love his sweet expressions! And I do love the name! Tradition!

shellie said...

Camie,

What a cutie!!!I am so happy you are doing so well

Anonymous said...

Camie, he is so cute and sweet. Congratulations! Its crazy how fast they grow. Kade will be three months on the 15th. How is Nina adjusting to being a big sister. Take care and keep me posted. My email is skeller12@hotmail.com
Sara Rogers