Sunday, January 25, 2009

A few more of our cutie pie...

First of all...I can't believe how much he has changed already!! The above picture was taken in the hospital at just a few days old!!
The rest of these pics were taken at 2 weeks...I have just been a bit slow to get them edited and posted...I can't belive that he will be 1 month old on Thursday...






We are so glad that he is feeling a little better each day...He is such a trooper and still has such a calm disposition even when he is sick!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! Those are great pictures! I hope he feels better soon. What a cutie!

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

Very sweet. Congrats. Glad he is feeling better.

Erin said...

He is the cutest ever! Super cute pics too! I'm glad he's such a good baby for you...you deserve it!