Thursday, September 4, 2008

More from Utah

I am not sure why editing is taking so long lately...probably because I like to nap way too much!!!

I love this picture of my neice and her uncle....so much personality...she is so sassy and he is so fun loving!!

While we were in Utah we helped my parents finish going through one of their storage units. This wash basin was my Grandmother's....my dad and all his sisters were bathed in it...what a treasure and it makes for a perfect prop!!

My sister and her daughter donated their beautiful hair to locks of love when they got home from their trip to Utah...I wish I could have been there to take the "after" shot!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh I love it! What a cute prop! I think the more antique the prop, the better! That's an adorable picture of Krista and Katie too!

Lindsay Bartholomew said...

I love the pics! They are beautiful! Thank you so much for taking all that time to take and edit the pics! Your amazing!!
Love Linz

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

Cute pictures...you take some good ones camie! I'm excited about your pregnancy and that you're having a boy-how fun! See you at church!