Tuesday, August 26, 2008

If you voted for a girl....

I regret to inform you....you couldn't have been more WRONG!!

IT'S A BOY!!!
(and he wasn't shy about letting us know :)


We couldn't be happier...Everything looked perfect...It is crazy how each day this miracle becomes more real to us! (I must admit I still wake up daily and tell Ben that I can't believe we are pregnant!)


Maybe I am biased...but I think his little profile is absolutely the cutest, most perfect thing I have ever seen!!

6 comments:

Jeanerbee said...

That is the most awesome gender shot I have ever seen! Congratulations!!! Baby boys are so so great! =)

Rae Lynn said...

Yeah! How cool is that?! I am sooo excited for you guys. He does look adorable. Poor guy...he's going to spend a lot of time in front of the camera! :)

The Wilson Family said...

Wow - talk about spread eagle:) What a cutie....I can't wait to meet the little guy! Love you, ang

Unknown said...

I don't think I've ever seen such a clear gender shot before!! It's NO QUESTION!!! I'm so excited for you! And I did vote for a boy!!

Miracles still happen... :)

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! Another boy!! Have you thought of any names??? I am so thrilled for you!!

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

Really excited for you guys!!