Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Craft-a-licious

So...are you sick of seeing these pictures on my blog???  Well, now you can see them on my wall!!
They are HUGE and I love them soooo much!!  I have been known to sit in my front room admiring them after the kiddos are in bed!!
I mounted them myself on particle board and mod podged over the top...if they were professionally mounted it would have cost over $200...a little DIY and it cost about $40!!

My next project was the other wall in our front room...I bought a gorgeous mirror for our bathroom a while back from Home Depo...I left the project unhung for too long and Grant tipped it over on our hardwood floors...so mirror no more! :(...I decided to use the frame from the mirror and a huge paper mache "W" that I sponge painted to make a wall hanging...not sure if I love it, but I definitely like it....


And today's project was a "spring" wreath...the jury is still out if this is adorable of terribly tacky...It is made out of fake grass that I found at Hobby Lobby...

What do you think...adorable or tacky???

3 comments:

The Wilson Family said...

Love love love it! You are so talented!

Anonymous said...

Did you know that images of familiar faces actually produce serotonin (happy chemicals!) in the brain? The more familiar the image (i.e. family) the more serotonin is released. No wonder you stare at the pictures every night--you're getting your happy fix! :) Love the W's!!!!

Chris and Michelle said...

I think the wreath is darling FOR SURE! Along with all your other crafts! You are so talented Camie! I would sit and stare at your walls too if I were you... those pictures are amazing - the cute faces, the phenomenal photography, great layout, the fact that you mounted them YOURSELF...all of it's awesome!
Way to go!!!