Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Girlfriends

This year I decided it was important to reconnect with friends from my past...Over Christmas break I hosted a "girlfriend party."  Hopefully this will become an annual thing.  We had so much fun.  We rented a suite for the night and partied and reminisced.  Some of these crazy girls stayed up all night!!  It was so fun to catch up.  I brought my yearbooks and scrapbooks and we laughed a lot!!  I love these girls!!  They have definitely helped me to become the person that I am...I know I wouldn't have survived without them....most of us became very close in jr high and high school...but some of us have been friends since preschool!  Everyone was there except one girly who is pregnant and lives in Missouri...we missed her...hopefully she will be able to come next year!!

This is us our junior year...I am loving the fluffy hair...AWESOME!!






1 comment:

Erica Wyatt said...

Jealous! We need to plan a SUU roommate one.