Sunday, January 16, 2011

First Knight

I found this movie on last night while channel surfing...
File:First Knight Poster.jpg

Oh how I LOVE this movie!!  My roomates and I watched this movie over and over again!!  We actually wrote down quotes from it and posted them on our fridge..."I take the good with the bad...I don't love people in slices..."  "The law will judge you..."  just to name a couple favorites...My husband wasn't as fun to watch with...but he liked it!  I made him watch the kissing scene 3 times (no where near the times I rewound (is that a word) it with my roomies!!)  Here it is for your viewing pleasure!! 


I have let my husband know that this is the PERFECT valentines day gift...(the movie not the kiss that is!)

4 comments:

shellie said...

Was I there?? I swear my memory is getting worse and worse. It sound familiar

The Wilson Family said...

I too LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this movie:)

Camie Walworth said...

Shellie- you were for sure there...if my memory serves me, you were the scribe when we were writing down quotes...but I am getting older too...maybe not!!

Jonesy said...

We totally watched it too!! Mike was very unimpressed with Richard Gere's fighting abilities this time around, though. Guess he's been outdone by the likes of Russell Crowe. ;)