Monday, October 26, 2009

My favorite time of year...

TOP TEN THINGS I LOVE ABOUT FALL
(IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)
1. Crunching leaves...my all time favorite sound (just ahead of chewing marshmallows, turning book pages, and the sound of smiles :))


2. Homemade Carmel Apples




3. Cooler Weather

4. My kids warm pj's...they are so snugly!!
5. Leaves changing colors




6. Playing in the leaves






7. Wearing sweaters...(they totally hide the blubber!!)

8. Picking out pumpkins...I hate carving them... but picking them out is fun!!...pictures to come...

9. Drinking Hot Chocolate..my parents gave us a machine called the Cocomotion...we didn't use it much in AZ but we have used it almost daily since it started getting cooler...

10. Thanksgiving...seriously my favorite holiday ever!! So excited to spend it with family this year!!

1 comment:

The Wilson Family said...

so cute - my kids are hooked to the hot cocoa too...the cocomotion makes it taste even yummier - didn't think that was possible:)