Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mother's Day Wish Come True...

I have been going through some serious photog withdrawals...Don't get me wrong...I needed to scale back for the sake of the fam...but my one wish for mom's day was a photoshoot with my favs....I started editing today and had to post a few...I haven't even edited half of them...I am trying out some new color stuff...not sure if I love it...but it is fun to play around with it...I am such a purist when it comes to editing...I can't stand overedited stuff...but I got a little sucked in with trying to make these "urban" looking... what do you think..? Sometimes I wish I would have upgraded and got the higher level of photoshop so I could just buy someone elses actions...but I like to figure stuff out on my own...I think :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

So cute! I'm so impressed! I really need a family photo done! I think your editing looks great. I found some awesome, free actions for Elements at www.coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com and she has tons of links from her website too. I love that she does actions for Elements and all the CS's. She has some really great subtle actions too. It saves bundles of time!! If you ever decide you like Lightroom...let me know...I've got some great presets.

I love the brick wall...the color is so bright and neat!