Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day...

"If we could have but one generation of properly born, trained, educated and healthy children, a thousand other problems of government would vanish. We would assure ourselves of healthier minds, more vigorous bodies, to direct the energies of our nation to greater heights of achievement." -President Herbert Hoover

For mother's day we made our moms and grandmas little "cookie cookbooks"...they turned out pretty cute if I don't say so myself :)....We let each of the kids choose their favorite cookie recipe (Matthew picked oatmeal chip, Christian picked peanut butter, Nina picked Snickerdoodles) and then they made it and I took pics...we put the pics along with the recipes into a small photo album and sent them a container of cookies with the book... Here are a few of my favorite pics...








3 comments:

Jaime and Brent said...

You are so creative. What a cute idea, I might have to steal it for next year. Your kids have gotten so big. Adorable!

shellie said...

What a great idea!!

Anonymous said...

If I were a stay-at-home mom would I have just as many cute ideas as you???? Doubt it. You're awesome! You need to post more pics of Grant!