Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My baby loves American Idol!

First of all...Hope no one minds that this is becoming a family blog along with my photography blog...

Secondly Grant turned 3 months on Sunday...I can't believe how fast he is growing...no longer a newborn...He is really starting to show some personality. We can't get enough of his smiles...unfortunatly I have no photographic proof of his adorable giggles...the second I bring out the camera he turns into Mr. Serious... I think his siblings have clued him into the secrets of getting mom to stop taking your picture...little do they know that it is a lost cause...I can't help myself...they are all to stinking cute...serious or smiling!!

Now for the title of my post...This morning as I was feeding Grant I decided to cue up the DVR so I could fast forward through American Idol from last night (I can't handle watching it live, because I HAVE to fast forward through the annoying parts...you know what I am talking about right?)...Anyways...As we were listening to the first few songs Grant became so excited he couldn't eat...he actually turned his head and became mezmorized by the lights, sound, and movement on the TV....it gets better...he then started kicking his feet and waving his arms and "singing" right along with all his cute baby noises...It was so hilarious!! After a few songs he became disinterested...or maybe its because he is not a fan of Scott Macentire (I have to agree with him there...)

2 comments:

Audra Little said...

I totally agree.. Scott needs to go :) I want to take pictures of Grant.. maybe he'll smile for a stranger!

The Wilson Family said...

We miss you guys! Gabe loves American Idol too....Kent is happy no matter what:) I agree - Scott needs to go or needs to get his hair cut:) I am so sorry we got all your kids sick:) Love ya, Ang