Friday, March 20, 2009

BLESSINGS

What a wonderful blessing it was to have family here for Grant's blessing day.

His dad gave him a beautiful blessing ...and he did great...he just looked up at everyone and was so alert the whole time!!
Later on in the week I took him out to get a few shots in his blessing outfit...he looked so cute with his little bow tie.


I am a very sentimental person...so in the above picture Grant is laying on the blanket used at my blessing (and all my siblings)...it was made by Grant's Great Great Grandmother Gosser...below are the booties that Ben wore at his blessing...they were made by Grant's Great Aunt Ruth...

3 comments:

shellie said...

What a great event. I am so happy for you. The pictures you took are so adorable!

JacksonFamily said...

Congratulations Cami! Grant is a beautiful baby. The pictures make me miss not being in your ward!

Elliot said...

Hooray! I finally got in touch with my trainer Elder Walworth!

Your family looks great! Its so good to see your family and know all is going well.

Congratulations on the new addition to your family.

Nice pics Camie.