Thursday, August 14, 2008

My AMAZING Family

We took a trip to Utah last month to see my parents report on their LDS mission. It was so great to be around family. I love seeing my siblings as parents and my parents as grandparents. It was also so fun to see my children play with their cousins like I did when I was younger. Fun memories!! I was so grateful to be able to get some great group shots while we were there...

I can't believe my parents are old enough to be grandparents!! Our baby will make 10!!



4 comments:

The Wilson Family said...

good work Camie - what fun pics of our family! Love you, Ang

Unknown said...

Oh they turned out so cute!! I love the jeans and tees...so cute!

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

Cute pics! I'm voting for a girl!

Corri said...

Hey Camie, I'm Ben's friend from school, Corri (we met once or twice). I was thinking about you guys today because I had heard you were pregnant and I got to thinking, Ben always talked about how creative you are with photography and everything so I thought someone like you HAS to have a blog. So I searched for you and found you...I wanted to tell you congrats on your pregnancy and on having a boy!! That's what I'm having...only 3 more weeks to go. Anyway, tell him I said hello and I hope everything goes well for you! I hope you don't mind if I check your blog occasionally to see how you all are doing...Ben was a good friend to me in school and it was nice to have an LDS classmate.